Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 203 (2015) 210 – 216Available online at www.sciencedirect.com1877-0428 © 2015 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).Peer-review under responsibility of the Scientific Committee of EPC-TKS 2015.doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.08.284ScienceDirectInternational Conference EDUCATION AND PSYCHOLOGY CHALLENGES - TEACHERSFOR THE KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY - 3RD EDITION, EPC-TKS 2015The Importance of Values in the Constructivist Theory ofKnowledgeAdéla Antlová* a , Štefan Chudý a , Tereza Buchtová a , Lucie Kuþerová aa Faculty of Education, Palacký University in Olomouc, Žižkovonám. 5, 77140AbstractThe intended study is to reveal the importance of values in the process of constructing our implicit knowledge. There is a strongconnection between emotions and knowledge and this relationship appears especially in the process of evaluation. Our approachdescrib...
The importance of values in the constructivist theory of ...
By a antlová · 2015 · cited by 17 — vygotsky added a social function in the process of learning and his followers brown and collins even proclaimed that there is no individual intelligence as we ...
- social constructivist theory vygotsky
- social constructivist learning theory
- social constructivism theory in online learning
- social constructivism theory examples
- social constructivism theory in language learning
- social constructivism theory pdf
- social constructivism in the classroom examples
- vygotsky social constructivism in the classroom