Multiplication Quiz1. In the equation 5 x 3 = 15, what is the product?a. 5b. 3c. 15d. x2. In the equation 4 x 4 = 16, 4 is a:a. Factorb. Productc. Equationd. Sum3. Which of these numbers is a multiple of 5?a. 1b. 6c. 9d. 104. What is 3 x 3?a. 1b. 3c. 6d. 95. What is a multiplication table?a. A chart that gives the answers to simple multiplicationproblems.b. A table that you can multiply into many tables.c. A chart with the answer to every multiplicationproblem.d. A table that lists the factors of every number from 1through 10.6. What do 4, 16, and 32 have in common?a. They're all multiples of eight.b. They're all multiples of four.c. They're all multiples of three.d. They're all multiples of six.7. What is the product of 2 and 3?a. 2b. 3c. 5d. 68. If a candy bar costs $2, howmuch do four candy bars cost?a. $4b. $10c. $8d. $129. If you are baking 3 cakes, andeach cake requires 6 eggs, howmany eggs do you need?a. 9b. 12c. 18d. 3610. Tim can run three miles in 20 minutes. If hemaintains h...
- how is your eardrum like a real drum brainpop
- what is unique about the hammer, stirrup, and anvil?
- which word best describes the auditory canal?
- which part of the ear converts vibrations into nerve impulses?
- parts of the ear
- deafness is to sign language as blindness is to
- if your inner ear lacked nerve fibers, what might happen?
- what is the function of the ridges on your outer ear?