© 2009-2010 BrainPOP ESL. All rights reserved. Visit us on the web at http://www.brainpopesl.comLevel 23.2 Lesson PlanSession 1Check Check the Write It assignments from the last session in L2U3L1:Homework the dialogue between two animals who watched the race between thetortoise and the hare. Pairs practice reading their dialogues together,and then volunteers read their dialogues to the class.Warm-up Watch Words to Know, stopping to give more examples and contextas needed.For example:Dance: Ask if students like to dance. Does their school have dances?Waltz, Tango: You may want to play music for the different dances.Ask what other dances students know.Partner: Ask for examples of things they need partners for (dancing,playing certain games like tennis or chess, doing class activities, thedialogue activity they just did, etc.)Everything: Point out the two words it is made from. Elicit similarwords that they may know, and opposite words (all things, everybody,everyone, nothing, nobody).Ste...
- how is your eardrum like a real drum brainpop
- what is unique about the hammer, stirrup, and anvil?
- which word best describes the auditory canal?
- which part of the ear converts vibrations into nerve impulses?
- parts of the ear
- deafness is to sign language as blindness is to
- if your inner ear lacked nerve fibers, what might happen?
- what is the function of the ridges on your outer ear?