© 2009 BrainPOP ESL. All rights reserved. Visit us on the web at http://www.brainpopesl.comLevel 12 .1 Lesson PlanSession 1Warm-up Introduce the present progressive and some of the new vocabulary:clean / room / now / play / work / thank youDemonstrate the following, saying: I'm sitting behind the desk, and you'resitting behind the desk.Using a broom or dust rag, pantomime and say: I’m cleaning the room now.Hand it to a student to do and say: You're cleaning the room now, thank you.Ask two students to clean the room and say: They're cleaning the room,they are working.Play with a ball and say: I’m playing ball now. Give a student a ball, tellhim/her to play with it, and say: He/She is playing now. Ask the student tothrow the ball to another student and say: They are playing now.Quickly go through each action again with students repeating the sentencesafter you.Elicit the meaning and function of the present progressive from thestudents. Ask the students if they understand what the differe...
- how is your eardrum like a real drum brainpop
- what is unique about the hammer, stirrup, and anvil?
- which word best describes the auditory canal?
- which part of the ear converts vibrations into nerve impulses?
- parts of the ear
- deafness is to sign language as blindness is to
- if your inner ear lacked nerve fibers, what might happen?
- what is the function of the ridges on your outer ear?