ARIZONA AGRICULTURALPESTICIDE APPLICATORTRAINING MANUALfor Certification and Continuing EducationPaul B. Baker, Ph.D.Associate Specialist, EntomologyandPesticide CoordinatorCooperative ExtensionThe University of ArizonaTucson, Arizona 857212000ContentsChapter 1: Pests and Pest ControlI. Introduction and pest control techniquesII. Pest Management PrinciplesIII. Arthropod pestsIV. Disease agentsV. WeedsVI. Vertebrate pestsChapter 2: The Pesticide Label and MSDSI. IntroductionII. The label is the lawIII. Parts of the generic labelIV. Other statementsV. When should you read the labelVI. Inroduction MSDSVII. Parts of the MSDSChapter 3: Pesticide Types and FormulationsI. IntroductionII. Pesticide classificationIII. Pesticide typesIV. Pesticide formulationsV. Liquid formulationsVI. Dry formulationsVII. FumigantsVIII. AdjuvantsIX. Pesticide mixturesX. Chemical changesChapter 4: Pesticides and the EnvironmentI. IntroductionII. Sources of contaminationIII. Sensitive areasIV. Pesticide movements...
- what sorts of things are anesthesiology researchers trying to find out?
- how might their research have wider implications for other research and health care in general?
- Microsurgery in Endodontics Kim PDF
- Classification of endodontic surgery
- modern endodontic surgery concepts and practice: a review
- Root-end resection
- Endodontic surgery ppt
- Periapical surgery
- Journal of endodontics