1MahSM, et al. BMJ Open 2020;10:e035942. doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2019-035942Open accessActive living environments, physicalactivity and premature cardiometabolicmortality in Canada: a nationwidecohort studySarah M Mah , 1 Claudia Sanmartin,2 Mylène Riva,1,3 Kaberi Dasgupta,4,5Nancy A Ross1To cite: Mah SM, Sanmartin C,Riva M, et al. Active livingenvironments, physicalactivity and prematurecardiometabolic mortalityin Canada: a nationwidecohort study. BMJ Open2020;10:e035942. doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2019-035942► Prepublication history andadditional material for thispaper are available online. Toview these files, please visitthe journal online (http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2019-035942).Received 25 November 2019Revised 03 September 2020Accepted 30 September 20201Department of Geography,McGill University, Montreal,Quebec, Canada2Statistics Canada, Ottawa,Ontario, Canada3Institute for Health and SocialPolicy, McGill University,Montreal, Quebec, Canada4Department of Medicine, McGillUniversity, M...
- physical features of canada map
- natural landmarks of canada
- canada climate
- what physical features are most cities located near in canada?
- major political features of canada
- physical features of canada summarizer answer key
- 10. what nation established the first colony in canada?
- how are canada’s natural resources connected to its climate and physical features?